Good afternoon,

I am brainstorming and thought I would ask you all if you have thought about how you will print your checklists for March 3rd?  I want to do one checklist from Excel with two boxes for each voter (one TM, one Primary).  But now I am thinking about it and when I download the list from VEMS, I need to select which election, so it won’t be populating my absentees from both.  I am thinking if I create two identical lists, one for TM and one for Primary, when I am working in Excel I could cut and past the one column for participation and add it to the other list.  (did that make sense?)

If there is an easier way, I would love to hear.

Cassandra Barbeau
Town Clerk
Bennington, VT
mailto:[log in to unmask]

find us on the web at http://benningtonvt.org/departments/town-clerk/

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. §§ 315-320). Thank You.