Hi All,

I tested two machines this morning and now I don’t know how to safely shut down.  My first machine I chose to open election in hopes of ease of start up on election morning for my secondary polling place and now it is asking for a pin and not taking my pin.  My only other option is to end session, but I am afraid that will close the election out.  Help?!?!

I emailed democracy live several hours ago and no reply, just tried calling and no one was available to help me.

Cassandra Barbeau
Town Clerk
Bennington, VT
mailto:[log in to unmask]

find us on the web at http://benningtonvt.org/departments/town-clerk/

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. §§ 315-320). Thank You.