Has anyone seen the new 2020 W-4 form?
I printed one out for a new worker.  What happened to being able to claim Single and 0 dependants?  There is no place to fill in a 0 for dependants.
1)  I'm not sure how to interpret the form to answer his question, and
2)  I'm not sure how I'm even supposed to enter the information into Nemrc for a new employee.  His total under "Step 3 Claim Dependents " is 4500.
Has anyone else figured this out yet?
Thanks!

Lori A. Shepard
Stamford Town Clerk
986 Main Road
Stamford, VT 05352
(802) 694-1361

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered a public record, and thus subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A.  315-320).