From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of West Fairlee Town Clerk
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 1:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: new 2020 W-4 form

CAUTION: EXTERNAL MAIL. DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS OR OPEN ATTACHMENTS YOU DO NOT TRUST
Yes, I have seen it, my daughter started a new job on Monday, and asked me to help her, and we noticed that there was no place for her to put 0.  She had to wait and get HR to help her.....not sure what the outcome was.

Thank You,

Staci R. Sargent, Town Clerk & Delinquent Tax Collector
Telephone 802.333.9696 Ext. 101   Fax 802.333.9611
     Web Site www.westfairleevt.com<http://www.westfairleevt.com/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.