I have Ubiquiti in one school (26 APs), and I'm putting them into a second.
I haven't used any support (other than Google). They are a good value.
There may be schools (large schools, high schools?) that require fancier
features, but for my K-8 environments, they are great. I think you can find
anecdotes for or against any brand - we previously had Aerohive and it took
several years for those to become rock solid.

I will probably use Ubiquiti at home next time I upgrade that network. :-)

steve

p.s. Here's my favorite AP installation - in the gym protected by a box
meant for a fire alarm pull.

[image: uap-iw-hd in gym.jpg]