Hi Dennis,

When I was in Vermont we used ZuluDesk, which became JAMF School. Where I am now we're using Mosyle.
I liked what is now JAMFSchool better. If they haven't raised the price since JAMF bought them I'd recommend it over Mosyle.

I haven't used the Meraki MDM for a few years now. It was certainly nice - as long as they keep allowing you to use it free for a small number of devices. If you have to pay Cisco/Meraki prices then it's too expensive, IMO.

FWIW,

/\/\ ark

Mark Kline, M.Ed., CETL
Director of Technology
Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School District