I just wrote to Linda Moreno at the AOE, and she shared that she's waiting on more information, too. She knows I was going to share that message here.  Stay tuned.

Hello Tim.

We haven’t gotten official word, yet. I know that we did UAT on it, and there is a function. However, last I was informed, load testing was being done. I hope to have something very soon. I’m also quite anxious.

Linda