Greetings.

We have a cart of shared Chromebooks (that can run Android apps).  The setting in the Google Domain Console is set to erase all local user data - so that we don't have all the Students' profiles stored/cached nor visible as an option to login.  What happens, is that the Android data/apps reload every time a user logs in as themselves (oh, the Chromebooks are set up with a Managed Guest Session account for the younger learners).

Question: Is there a way to suppress the Google Play Store/Update messages while still allowing for those updates to happen in the background?

Thanks in advance.

Keith

--
Technology Coordinator