	*

Dear Campus Community,

The Search Committee for the Vice President for Research is pleased to
announce that we have identified a set of finalists to bring to campus
for a final round of interviews.  The agenda has been finalized and all
Outlook requests are now firm. We are very excited about this
outstanding pool of finalists, all of whom have strong records of
scholarly excellence, deep experience in the research enterprise, and a
demonstrated history of attracting substantial research funding.

Each candidate will meet with key campus partners, including faculty,
staff, and senior leaders, and will participate in an open forum
followed by an informal reception.  The open forums will be live
streamed and recorded, and the link to the live stream, as well as a
link to the recording of each open forum, will be posted on
https://www.uvm.edu/hrs/current-searches. I highly encourage you to
attend or view the open forum for each candidate, and to leave feedback
through the survey link provided. The search committee will carefully
review any feedback received. _Please note that the links for the
recorded campus forums and feedback surveys will be live for 24 hours
after each candidate’s live forum. __
___
More detailed information about each finalist, including their CV, will
be available on this web site immediately before their visit.  We hope
that you are able to participate and willing to share your feedback with
us.  We appreciate your contributions to this important process.

Sincerely,
Linda Schadler, Dean of the College of Engineering and Mathematical
Sciences and Search Committee Chair