[log in to unmask]" alt="" class="" width="289" height="76">

Dear Campus Community,

The Search Committee for the Vice President for Research is pleased to announce that we have identified a set of finalists to bring to campus for a final round of interviews.  The agenda has been finalized and all Outlook requests are now firm. We are very excited about this outstanding pool of finalists, all of whom have strong records of scholarly excellence, deep experience in the research enterprise, and a demonstrated history of attracting substantial research funding.

Each candidate will meet with key campus partners, including faculty, staff, and senior leaders, and will participate in an open forum followed by an informal reception.  The open forums will be live streamed and recorded, and the link to the live stream, as well as a link to the recording of each open forum, will be posted on https://www.uvm.edu/hrs/current-searches.  I highly encourage you to attend or view the open forum for each candidate, and to leave feedback through the survey link provided. The search committee will carefully review any feedback received.  Please note that the links for the recorded campus forums and feedback surveys will be live for 24 hours after each candidate’s live forum.

More detailed information about each finalist, including their CV, will be available on this web site immediately before their visit.  We hope that you are able to participate and willing to share your feedback with us.  We appreciate your contributions to this important process.

Sincerely,
Linda Schadler, Dean of the College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences and Search Committee Chair