It's something everyone should be aware of in so much that at this moment malicious actors are capitalizing on the current global anxiety for malintent and personal gain.

Just as we are engaging in additional physical measures to mitigate our personal health, we need to be engaging in additional cognitive measures to gauge the veracity of information out there on the Internet. One needs to ask critical questions about information being presented. I.e. Would Johns Hopkins host a highly popular resource at a random .com or is it more likely to be attached to their jhu.edu domain that has a standing reputation as being canonical JHU affiliated information? If in doubt, ttick to known authoritative/institutional resources like Vermont Health, CDC, WHO, etc and don't click random links if you don't feel you can trust where they go.

We (ETS) blocked access to that particular URL on campus last week but those measures don't apply to anyone not on UVM's network.