Also see

	https://www.uvm.edu/ctl/technology-for-teaching/uvm-streaming-media/

The UVM streaming server works a lot like YouTube. it ingests most popular (and some unpopular) video formats and returns a URL which can be embedded in web pages, Blackboard, and blog.uvm.edu . Example

	https://streaming.uvm.edu/media/videos/13257/uvm-integrative-health-certificates-info-session/

> On Mar 23, 2020, at 12:06 PM, Andrew Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Raj-
>
> No need for a license, Handbrake:
>
> https://handbrake.fr
>
> AEH
>
> From: Technology at <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Chawla, Rajan" <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Monday, March 23, 2020 at 12:05 PM
> To: Technology at <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Video Conversion Software
>
> Hi all.
> I’m wondering if anyone knows of a UVM-licensed solution for video file type conversion, Windows based? It would need to be able to convert .mov and other types to MP4.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raj
> --
> Raj Chawla, MPH
> Pronouns: he / him (Why?)
> Faculty Technology Liaison
> Larner College of Medicine Technology Services
> Dean’s Advisory Committee on Diversity & Inclusion (DACDI)
> University of Vermont
> 802-656-2254

Wesley Alan Wright, Retired
UVM Academic Computing Services Legacy Applications Division
Starksboro, VT