Dear Colleagues,

In order to maintain the health and safety of our support team during this unprecedented time with COVID-19, the Tech Center will be changing our procedures.  Unscheduled carry-in help will be closed, and we’ll be moving to an appointment-based service until further notice, effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020.

On-Campus Support:

If you are working on campus or are a support person that has on-campus institutional clients with UVM-owned computers, and are in need of support, please contact the ETS Helpline by:

  *   Submitting a help ticket at: https://www.uvm.edu/it/kb/submit-a-ticket/
  *   Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  *   Phone:  802-656-2604
  *   Hours of operation<https://www.uvm.edu/it/kb/contact/>

We will attempt to help you resolve your technical issue remotely or schedule a time to assist you in person, if necessary.  The Tech Center in-person operations will be available by appointment only at the Tech Center, I117 Ira Allen Chapel, Monday – Friday, 10am – 2pm.

Working Remotely Support:

If you are working remotely or are a support person that has clients working remotely, and need assistance, please refer to the Working Remotely knowledge base article:  https://www.uvm.edu/it/kb/article/working-remotely/.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

ETS Client Services
www.uvm.edu/it<https://www.uvm.edu/it>
Helpline:  (802) 656-2604