From: Technology at <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Luke Donforth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 8:47 AM
To: Technology at <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Not getting into the VPN sslbpn2.uvm.edu

Hello all,

I'm trying to use the information that Lynne Meeks sent out about logging in to the VPN sslvpn2.uvm.edu

I downloaded Cisco AnyConnect.

I see the log in window with

NetID:

Password:
NetID Password

and I'm using push for the Password for my MFA (I have Duo set up on my phone), but after about a minute, I get a "Connection attempt failed. Please try again." error.

Is that load on the server, I'm not set up correctly, or something else?

Thanks,