This is when other people are sharing their web cams, he didn’t share his webcam and it still froze!
Nick Gingrow
UVM School of Business
IT Professional
802.656.0714

On Mar 26, 2020, at 8:47 AM, Tim Raymond <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Nick,
  Enabling video or sharing a video?  I've been on calls on my iMac with multiple people having video enabling and there has been no freezing.

Tim