Enterprise Technology Services
University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405

On 3/26/20, 14:46, "Technology Discussion at UVM on behalf of Lynda Howell" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Great.  The KB article kept referring to personal devices, and I knew we'd had problems in the past with the version sold at the bookstore.

    Lynda.
    From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jonathan Trigaux <[log in to unmask]>
    Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 2:34 PM
    To: [log in to unmask]
    Subject: Re: Would like your opinion on editable PDF software

    Adobe has made no specific distinction regarding personally-owned vs. employer-owned during this online learning/extended licensing period:

    https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-enables-distance-learning-globally-schools-impacted-covid-19/

    -JLT

    Jonathan L. Trigaux
    Systems Architecture & Administration
    Enterprise Technology Services
    University of Vermont
    Burlington, VT 05405

    On 3/26/20, 14:29, "Technology Discussion at UVM on behalf of Lynda Howell" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

        But we still can't use it on UVM-owned machines, right?  This is just for personal devices?

        Lynda.