From: Technology at <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Zach Bardesco <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 10:28 AM
To: Technology at <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: VPN Issues

FWIW, https://www.uvm.edu/it/kb/article/sslvpn2 is a better link for your users, as it also has the correct sslvpn2 address in screenshots and article text.

- Zach

From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mickey Mossey
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 10:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks for the reminder of this documentation, Andrew.

One thing I noticed this morning is I tried to use the “phone” option for testing so I could tell my users that’s it’s available. I did this early.. maybe 6am or so. The thing is, I got the phone call, but it was long after the VPN timed out. It seems like authentication timeout was very, very quick. Perhaps less than I remember?

Mickey Mossey