From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andrew Hendrickson
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 12:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MS Teams Calendar not visible

I’ve seen this but only momentarily.  Eventually the calendar icon populates.  Who are you logged into Teams as?

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS IT Administrator
UVM, College of Arts & Sciences
802-656-7971
http://footprints.uvm.edu/ashelp.html

From: Technology at <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Nick Gingrow <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Friday, March 13, 2020 at 12:05 PM
To: Technology at <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: MS Teams Calendar not visible

Hi,

I’m using MS teams and not seeing the calendar option on the left-hand menu. I have this on two separate Windows PCs and I’m seeing the same thing – any thoughts on this?

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Nick Gingrow
UVM School of Business
IT Professional Senior