Jim,

Good call… that makes perfect sense.  But, maybe we can figure out a work around so they can get to the journals via the library site?

Could the collective knowledge here think about what we might do for our graduate students and scholars that are working remote in the near-term?

Pat

Patrick J. Clemins

Manager, Cyberinfrastructure and Partnerships, Vermont EPSCoR

Asst Research Professor, Dept of Computer Science, University of Vermont

23 Mansfield Avenue, Burlington, VT 05405-0215

Phone: (802) 448-2188 • Fax: (802) 656-2950

Email: [log in to unmask]