Date:    Fri, 13 Mar 2020 16:37:29 +0000
From:    Travis Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Student Remote Access to Home files

Deb,

Does this help? https://www.uvm.edu/it/kb/article/accessing-network-folders/

-Travis

From: Technology UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Deborah Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, March 13, 2020 at 12:36 PM
To: Technology UVM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Student Remote Access to Home files

Are there instructions available I can share with students re. remotely accessing files in their home storage?

Deb

Date:    Fri, 13 Mar 2020 16:40:38 +0000
From:    Geoffrey Duke <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, Deb,

Students don't have the same network folders the employees do. But they should have access to OneDrive.

https://www.uvm.edu/it/kb/article/onedrive/

Their files should be accessible from anywhere.

Is that helpful?

-Geoff

Deb Ellis, Associate Professor
Director, Film and Television Studies Program
321 Old Mill/UVM/Burlington, VT 05405
uvm.edu/cas/filmtv
debellisprojects.com<http://debellisprojects.com>
802-343-9866 cell