Multiple users here in Athletics reporting similar problem.  ‘Authentication error due to unexpected error’

From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mickey Mossey
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VPN Issues?

Good morning… I hated writing that subject in the current state of things, but –

I had trouble logging into VPN where after I accepted the push it said “unexpected error” and wouldn’t log me in. After a few tries and a restart, I got in. I wish I screenshotted it, I might have the nomenclature wrong.

But… I just got a report from one of my users with the exact same issue. Told them to restart, but that didn’t seem to fix it. They’re continuing to try, told them that the tech team might be a next step if they can’t get in, but I’d start here.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mickey Mossey

Director of Information Technology