Wolfram is offering institutions with Mathematica site licenses free access to Mathematica | Online through August 15, so that Mathematica users can access can access Mathematica in the cloud from any internet-enabled device while off campus.

Installing Mathematica directly on your computer under our site license<https://ssl.cems.uvm.edu/MathTools/mathematica/> will still offer the best experience, but there may be use cases for Mathematica in the cloud as we all work remotely. For example, it will work on a Chromebook without having to log onto Virtual Votey. I even got it to work on my Android phone.

To access Mathematica | Online:

1)  If you haven't already done so, go to http://user.wolfram.com<http://user.wolfram.com/> and create a
WolframID (use your UVM email).
2)  Check your email to validate this.
3)  Go to this link to request access to Mathematica|Online:
https://user.wolfram.com/portal/requestAK/1d032d3005090b5a04e812bc9f894a02aa55f49a
4)  Check email to validate.
5)  To use Mathematica|Online from....
    * a laptop or computer, visit http://mathematica.wolframcloud.com<http://mathematica.wolframcloud.com/>
and log-in.
    * a mobile device, download the free Wolfram Cloud app from your app
store and log-in.

Helen Read

Senior Lecturer

Department of Mathematics & Statistics