Wolfram is offering institutions with Mathematica site licenses free access to Mathematica | Online through August 15, so that Mathematica users can access can access Mathematica in the cloud from any internet-enabled device while off campus.

Installing Mathematica directly on your computer under our site license will still offer the best experience, but there may be use cases for Mathematica in the cloud as we all work remotely. For example, it will work on a Chromebook without having to log onto Virtual Votey. I even got it to work on my Android phone.

To access Mathematica | Online:

1)  If you haven't already done so, go to http://user.wolfram.com and create a
WolframID (use your UVM email).
2)  Check your email to validate this.
3)  Go to this link to request access to Mathematica|Online:
https://user.wolfram.com/portal/requestAK/1d032d3005090b5a04e812bc9f894a02aa55f49a
4)  Check email to validate.
5)  To use Mathematica|Online from....
    * a laptop or computer, visit http://mathematica.wolframcloud.com
and log-in.
    * a mobile device, download the free Wolfram Cloud app from your app
store and log-in.

Helen Read

Senior Lecturer

Department of Mathematics & Statistics