Morning everyone

Due to the obvious; I am working from home.  Software can be purchased as normal during this time.  Hardware and peripherals are not available with no current opportunities to change that.  If you have hardware or accessories that have not been delivered or picked up, they will not be available until we restart operations.  Should our circumstances change I will send another message with instructions on how to receive or purchase any equipment.  Please reach out to me with questions, Sue Parizo is NOT available or able to check messages at this time.

Thank you and stay safe

-Phil

Phil Geraghty

TechStore Supervisor