From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Naima Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 8:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VPN Issues

Hello,

There are people in my office who are unable to connect to sslvpn or sslvpn2.  They get the following errors

Naima T. Dennis

Sr. Assistant Registrar for Technology

Office of the Registrar | The University of Vermont

85 So. Prospect St. Burlington, VT 05405| 360 Waterman
802-656-1390 | www.uvm.edu/registrar