From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Richard Del Pizzo
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: VPN Issues

Lynne,

Yesterday in an email you stated:
"If you are among those who have previously used  sslvpn.uvm.edu  for special access you should continue to use sslvpn.uvm.edu"

Is this no longer true?  If we log in with sslvpn2, will we have the extra special access (databases in my case) ?

Thanks,
Richard Del Pizzo | Sr. Information Technology Professional
University of Vermont
Electronic Research Systems<https://www.uvm.edu/ovpr/electronic-research-systems>
Research Administration and Integrity