Could someone in the libraries look at this issue below that’s cropped up since using the new VPN?

Patrick J. Clemins

Manager, Cyberinfrastructure and Partnerships, Vermont EPSCoR

Asst Research Professor, Dept of Computer Science, University of Vermont

23 Mansfield Avenue, Burlington, VT 05405-0215

Phone: (802) 448-2188 • Fax: (802) 656-2950

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.uvm.edu/EPSCoR

When I go to google scholar to look up journal articles, I can usually see the 'find it @UVM' link to the side, but I don't get that now.   Also, Just tried to access via UVM library but got the error message below (I didn't do any of the things the error message says could have caused the problem).