Please be advised that our office will be following the below procedures:

Dear Orange Residents and Those Who Do Business with the Orange Town Office

Management Team are taking prompt action to mitigate the spread of the
virus.

As a precaution, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Orange Town Office
is closed to the public effective immediately and until further notice. The
Town Office staff will remain available to assist you by phone, email, and
online.

Town Office hours remain the same, but only by phone or email only To reach
Orange Town Office staff, call 802.479.2673, or email below.

- Town Clerk, Angela Eastman, at [log in to unmask]

- Treasurer, Lee Youngman, at  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The following Town business, can be done via email, snail mail and by phone:

* Tax payments and copies of tax bills

* Dog registration/licensing

* Copies of Marriage/Birth/Death certificates

* Questions for the Listers

* Real estate questions, such as Lister cards

* Land record documents scanned and emailed

* Land posting

* and more.

For Orange Emergency Management information, go to the Orange website at
orangevt.org and check out the tab that says COVID-19.

Please go to healthvermont.gov/covid19 for the most up-to-date state
information and guidance about COVID-19, including information from the
Centers for Disease Control (CDC). You may call the VT Department of Health
at 802.863-7240, or call community services information at 2-1-1.

We encourage everyone to follow CDC and U.S./VT Department of Health
handwashing and social distancing recommendations. However, keep in mind
that social distancing also results in social isolation. This is an
important time to be a good neighbor. With social distancing caution, please
check in periodically with your neighbors and other community members who
are homebound, frail, elderly, or subject to loneliness.

You may report any concern you have for an Orange resident by emailing
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] or call us at (802)
479-2673

Thank you for understanding that these are unusual times, requiring
precautions for public safety and health. Many Orange community members are
in the high-risk group, and we believe taking these precautions will keep
ourselves and our community members healthy.

Angela Eastman, Town Clerk

Town of Orange

Physical/Mailing:

392 US Route 302