Oh good, finally some guidance on marriage licenses. I have not had a request yet and hope I don’t get any.

Karen J. Lathrop

Karen J. Lathrop
Town Clerk

296 VT RT 110

P.O. Box 266

Chelsea, VT 05038

Tel (802) 685-4460

Fax (802) 625-2002

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply,  is considered a public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. §§ 315-320).