To all Vermont Town Clerks and Treasurers, During this Covid-19 pandemic, the Vermont Municipal Clerks' and Treasurers' Association (VMCTA) would like to reach out  and invite ALL  Vermont Town Clerks and Treasurers to join the  VMCTA listserv. No membership dues are required during this State of Emergency. Our listserv is a great way to ask your questions, stay up to date and mostly, to stay in touch with each other during this time of isolation. Please consider joining us today! Contact our Listserv Chair Sara Hawkins [log in to unmask]

Hope to hear from all of you soon on the VMCTA Listserv!

Stay well,

Georgette

Georgette Wolf-Ludwig, CVC/CMC

VMCTA President

Fairlee Town Clerk

PO Box 95

Fairlee, VT 05045

802-333-4363 ext. 1

Hours: Monday thru Thursday 8:30am - 3:30pm Friday 9:00am -12noon or by appointment