Sandi,

Great question. There are a number of services out there, some better than others. Two of the better ones are GoToMeeting and Zoom. These kinds of services can typically accommodate up to about 100 participants. I use Zoom and I pay about $158 per year for the service.

Having this kind of service to augment public meetings is a good option, especially now in the context of COVID-19.

Scott

Pomfret Selectboard