Sandi,

Richmond is going to start using Free Conference Call for calling into public meetings  https://www.freeconferencecall.com/

I personally have never used this service but our recently hired Town Planner has used it and says it works well.

Josh Arneson

Town Manager
Town of Richmond
P.O. Box 285
Richmond, VT  05477
(802) 434-5170

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 5:04 PM Scott Woodward [Pomfret] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Sandi,

Zoom, as most services do, offers both options: dial-in option or joining from the Internet via a smart phone or computer.

Scott