Hi All-

In Bellows Falls/Rockingham, most of our residents bring their trash and recyclables to an outdoor facility, open two days a week, which in normal times is a popular socializing location.  We've closed the swap-shop part of the operation to cut the socializing and limited the stations to one car at a time, and 6 foot distances between staff and residents.

I'm looking for ideas for if/when we need to close this center.  We don't want to add public health impacts from stored or dumped garbage to the COVID-19 challenges.

Thanks,
Wendy Harrison

Wendy Harrison
Municipal Manager
Town of Rockingham/Village of Bellows Falls
7 Square, Bellows Falls, VT 05101
Office   (802) 463-3964, ext. 1104
Mobile (802) 376-0801