It strikes me that when you're done with that call, you may want to make
another, and another...   No need to stop the meeting and start another
one.  Just click the people icon in the upper right (the one with a person
in front of another person), then add people.  You can also set up a
conference call by calling multiple people at once.  no idea what the limit
is.
-----

Robert Wickberg
Technology Coordinator, BAMS, BUHS, and WRCC
802-451-3418