I was told by a google employee today that they have a fix for kicking
people out and they pushed it out to a small group and hope to have it out
to all by early next week.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 3:44 PM Eric Christie <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> What setting did you change to not allow students to start their own
> hangout?
>
> As far as I know there is no setting to block them from removing other
> users.
>
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 3:37 PM Dewaine Fitzherbert <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Hello Listers,
>> As we all prepare for remote learning for students, I found a key issue
>> with Google Meet.
>> I set up all the restrictions in the G admin console that restricts
>> students from creating a hangout.
>> But, When a student joins a teacher's session they had the ability to
>> "remove" the teacher or any other attendee.
>>
>> Has anyone else come across this issue? If so, what's the fix? I can just
>> see this being a behavior issue.
>>

>> Dewaine Fitzherbert
>> Tech Director
>> Springfield School District
>> 303 South St
>> Springfield, VT. 05156
>> O (802)885-7921

> --
> Eric Christie
> Network Administrator
> (802) 359-4713 ex 2236

My email address is now [log in to unmask]  Please update your
contacts/address book accordingly.

Sylvia Gagne
IT Support
Missisquoi Valley Union Middle and High School
175 Thunderbird Drive
Swanton, VT 05488

Need tech support?
Put in a ticket here: support.mvsdschools.org

*Think before you print!*