Very interesting. I have reached out to Kajeet. They say their systems will
work with AT&T as a provider. Our issue is that cell service here,
especially in the areas most needed, is very spotty. So I don't even know
if a Kajeet hotspot will work for, at least some, of the families affected.
Kajeet sent me the cost sheet, so I don't get the impression they are
donating anything (has anyone heard differently). I would be interested in
trying this as an option, but the cost is prohibitive. To my knowledge we
aren't looking at the schools to foot the cost of this, but if there are
reimbursement guarantees for any funding used for this, this may change.