Yes, this is great Tim..

Peter

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 5:23 AM Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Tom,
> This is wonderful!  Thank you for sharing!
>
> Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
> Technology Integration Facilitator
> Bradford Elementary School
> 143 Fairground Rd
> Bradford, VT 05033
> 802.222.4077 x233
> 802.222.5196 fax
>

> On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 5:16 AM Tim O'Leary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Last night, this Remote Learning website
>> <https://sites.google.com/cvsdvt.org/scs-remote-learning-resources/home>
>> was shared with the community of families and students, intended for
>> families and students. The letter that introduced it to the community is
>> linked to its homepage. I'm sharing it in the spirit of Open Educational
>> Resources for families, students, and colleagues.
>>
>> Every faculty member had a hand in creating this over the last five days.
>> Hats off to them.
>>
>> -Tim
>>
>> --
>> *Tim O'Leary  *(he/him)
>> Digital Learning Leader
>> Shelburne Community School
>> Champlain Valley School District (VT)
>>
>> (802) 985-3331 Ext. 184 (office)
>> CVSD Digital Learning Website
>> <https://sites.google.com/cvsdvt.org/digital-learning>

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including
> attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
> the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
> contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Peter Drescher
Director of Technology and Innovation
Essex-Westford School District
58 Founders Rd.
Essex Jct., VT 05452
(o) 802-857-7090
(c) 802-279-8355

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.