What about Zoom and desktop sharing.  EDU accounts have no time limits.
Sign in with district Google account.

Or Hangouts with desktop sharing.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Technology Department
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

___________________________________

*For immediate assistance call:*
*Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM*
*EWSD Technology Department*
*802-857-7777*

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 9:15 AM Chris Whittaker <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Looking for a way to remote to our end user's devices. Applications that
> require installs will not work, as our end users are not admins on their
> devices. We've tried using the built in windows assistant, which allows us
> in, but as soon as we try to install something, it blacks out our screen,
> and prompts the user for admin creds. Any recommendations? The majority of
> the issues we need to fix are with audio and mic drivers.
> Thanks!
> -C

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.