We wouldn't be able to deploy without white glove at this point. It's a
life saver. When we put out to bid we make sure to get reduced packing (10
or so to a box), enrollment, asset tagging and bar code with our custom
numbering plus they put serial number on the tag (hp has not done well with
the bar codes on the last few generations).

All that's left is to put it in our inventory.