Bonnie beat me to it, but I suggest  https://online-voice-recorder.com/,
and here is a tutorial I created on Sharing your voice
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/120000yPRCdJrmDKWSpXIzDnUenC4QjM7ALucOtUtrBU/edit?usp=sharing>,
earlier in the year.  Vocaroo is also a goto app because it is just so
simple, I just have reservations about it being its own host of the audio
files, even though it doesn't require a user login, and their privacy
statement does not state an age restriction.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>