Does Bark filter?  The description on their site says:  " Bark uses
advanced algorithms to detect and proactively alert parents to issues their
children face online, such as cyberbullying, sexting, and signs of
depression and suicidal thoughts. By only showing parents potential
problems on their children's social media, text messaging, and email
accounts, Bark's approach saves parents valuable time and helps build trust
between parent and child. "

Nowhere does that say it blocks attempts to visit a a site.
-----

Robert Wickberg
Technology Coordinator, BAMS, BUHS, and WRCC
802-451-3418