If your district is using Zoom with Gsuite and Chromebooks, it might be a
good idea to add a URL Blacklist in Gsuite for zoom.us and then a URL
Blacklist Exception for your vanity URL (such as brsu.zoom.us) at least to
your student OUs.

This will help prevent people from accidentally creating a personal Zoom
account using their school email and it will prevent them from joining Zoom
meetings hosted by non-district accounts.