You have to use the hashtag *#vtedlearns*
On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:32 PM Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Has anyone been able to get a straight answer? I see there is an EDU
> subscription, is this the only way to get the compliance?
>
> --
> Ben Leslie
> *Coordinator of Technology*
> Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union / Arlington School District
>
> *Arlington High School*
> P: 802-375-2589 ext. 165
> *Fisher Elementary School*
> P: 802-375-6409 ext. 261

[image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/lynnemvt> [image: linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/lynne-pekala-manley-a3635247/> Lynne Manley

Director of Curriculum, Instruction, and Technology

Milton Town School District

12 Bradley Street, Milton, Vermont 05468

(802) 893-5400

12

<https://hubs.ly/H0jjhrV0>[image: instagram]

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is