*From:* School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> *On
Behalf Of *Shannon Warden
*Sent:* Monday, March 30, 2020 12:41 PM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Re: Zoom users and limitations

If they signed up using their school email account they should have the
additional time.  We did not have any issues with our staff.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 12:32 PM Bob Owens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,

I have registered with Zoom and am wondering if I should import all of our
teachers into the Zoom system. I'm not sure if teachers who signed up
themselves will have the 40 minute time waived.

If you have a suggestion on how to make sure the time limit is waived for
all users or have used the import function please let me know.

Thanks,

Bob Owens

--

Bob Owens

Technology Coordinator

Addison Northwest School District

11 Main St., Suite B100

Vergennes, VT 05491

(802) 870-8904

Shannon J. Warden M. Ed.

Pronouns: she/her

Principal

Mt. Abraham Union Middle/High School <https://www.mtabevt.org/>

Ph:  802.453.7023

Fax: 802.453.4359

[image: Image removed by sender.]
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMtAbrahamUnionHighSchool%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEVlVd2MiRbH1dgMRAC66e5pBZCpw>

*WARNING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION *

*This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected
under the *

*Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully recognized *

*privilege. If you received this message in error please delete and notify
the sender.*