My recommendation is to just Jamboard with a screencast tool:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3-EJZvGcS4q8a2eYPMW9MqVIGqGZApC/view

I also really like https://explaineverything.com/, but it is one of those
tools that have a very limited free version.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>