Hi,
I just finished a webinar presented by Ruston Hurley.  It was really
balanced.  He has two more this week discussing the switch to online
learning.
https://www.nextvista.org/advice/continuity/webinars.phtml
He said the presentation will be available later today.  He is in CA so it
is still early there.  Lucy would concur.

Patricia

Patricia Aigner
Director of Technology
Rutland City Public Schools