Here's a new twist for 9th annual Create Make Learn Summer Institute
We're traveling South.  Windham North East has asked to host the institute
this year.  (Open to ALL, not just their district)   My commitment to more
equitable opportunities for educators in rural Vermont aligned with their
goals, so I said "Let's do it".

Please distribute flyers (attached) and let. your staff know that the early
bird incentive ends March 31.  We're also going to cap enrollment to
provide an intimate hands on experience perfect for beginners and those
with some experience with creating and making.

You can find more info and photos, download a flyer or sign up at
www.CreateMakeLearn.org  <http://www.CreateMakeLearn.org>

[image: CML 2020 Flyer EB-Mar31.png]

--
Lucie deLaBruere