Thanks Mike..  Good eye! So many eyes on this and yet none of us picked up on it. That's exactly why we need each other and why I so value this community.  Thank you!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 7:58 AM Michael Sullivan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I know that you have already corrected a lot on this, but can you make it say 2020 instead of 2019?  I know that it's nothing, but it keeps catching in my brain.

________________________________
From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 8:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHANGE in TIME for Monday's Conversation Re: Emerging Thinking Re COVID and Learning Continuity

[image.png]
Dear VTED community

As most of you know our Vermont schools are accelerating into preparation mode for school closure by Wednesday.
After the Governor's announcement, we felt that each of you would need to be very present during the day to meet your organization's needs.
Therefore we have moved the times of Monday's Conversations.
We have also moved the format to ZOOM.

We will be recording the conversations and sharing the link to the recording.
Please see this document for more information.
Each of you is invited to Add QUESTIONS and Add Helpful Resources in the Table labeled  ATTENDEE signup about half way down the  following doc.

Sharing Emerging Thinking on Educational Continuity in VTED & COVID-19<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Tmpw-8BEGWierehB-BKM63tyTatWew67vwFfHdX9mQ/edit?userstoinvite=kyle.hutchins%40rcpsvt.org&ts=5e6e2130&actionButton=1#>

Monday, March 16, 2019

7:00 - 8:00 PM - Designing for Remote Learning

  *   Focus on Teaching/Learning
ADD EVENT TO CALENDAR <https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NjhmMmJlbGdoMGJjc25tbTFwb2p2ZzYwZDggY29tbXVuaWNhdGlvbnNAdml0YS1sZWFybi5vcmc&tmsrc=communications%40vita-learn.org>

8:15 - 9:15 PM - Supporting Technical Decisions related to Educational Continuity

  *   Focus on Technical Aspects: Device Management, Connectivity, Infrastructure, Networks, etc.

ADD EVENT TO CALENDAR<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=N2RocWY2aHFsYWJrcmRtcDRuZ292MnFtc2EgY29tbXVuaWNhdGlvbnNAdml0YS1sZWFybi5vcmc&tmsrc=communications%40vita-learn.org>

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com<http://www.LearningWithLucie.com>

Google Voice (802) 557 0013

  - James M. Barrie
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByeV_9e4WV0uQ2l0RHZCcjFJTDQ&revid=0ByeV_9e4WV0uZ1VXYVNzMVRWWlNkME9SaEllQjgrQ01GbkNjPQ][https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByeV_9e4WV0uNDJtYmhsWGdGR1U&revid=0ByeV_9e4WV0uTHBoUTE5YUtLZnJ1aDdqZGZHUFY2N1FmT1BVPQ][https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Afmf7FOeeTnpva0x9t4uQUG_uUqSDlCK&revid=0ByeV_9e4WV0uT2Q1RGs3T29GQittWTdEVU1hNHFwcVprSXNvPQ]