We're on for tonight.  please find all the information you need to log into
our ZOOM meeting link in* this document *
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Tmpw-8BEGWierehB-BKM63tyTatWew67vwFfHdX9mQ/edit#heading=h.4gvcdfluknfl>

We've had a presenter who can't make  the 8:15 slot and are looking for s1
or 2 folks who would  willing to join Patricia in sharing what they are
learning that might help our Tech folks design solutions that work for this
unprecedented  scenario. Tips and Tricks in conversational format.   It
doesn't have to be a polished presentation.  please email

Sharing our Emerging Thinking
Educational Continuity in VTED & and COVID-19

*March 16, 2020*

Connect to the Sessions

Designing For Remote Learning

7:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Facilitator: Tim O’Leary & Lucie deLabruere

Supporting Technical Decisions related to Educational Continuity

8:15 PM - 9:15 PM

Facilitator:  Tim O’Leary & Lucie deLabruere

Join from Computer, iOS or Android:

https://middlebury.zoom.us/j/185137288

Or Telephone:

Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):

+1 312 626 6799  or +1 646 876 9923  or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592
or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833

Meeting ID: 185 137 288

(needed when calling in via telephone)

The conversation will be recorded and the video will be shared with our
#vted community via the School-IT listserv and linked here soon after the
conversation ends.

Join from Computer, iOS or Android: https://middlebury.zoom.us/j/732756939

Or Telephone:

+1 646 876 9923  or +1 312 626 6799  or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799
or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782

Meeting ID: 732 756 939

(needed when calling in via telephone)

The conversation will be recorded and the video will be shared with our
#vted community via the School-IT listserv and linked here soon after the
conversation ends
-

  - James M. Barrie
Raspberry Pi Certified Educator