Some of you asked if we could  keep checking in with each other!  Of course, we can!  How about we add a weekly Thursday night video checkin for those who find it helpful.

Sign up, Ask Questions using this Google Doc

Remote Learning: A weekly check-in with #VTED

Thursday, March 18

8:00 P.M.

Facilitator: Tim O’Leary & Lucie deLaBruere

This is an open-mic-styled opportunity to join the #vted community to listen, bring a question for feedback, or to share something you've been working on. The meeting will be recorded and shared back on the listserv for those who can't make the time. Live Tweet if you want using #vted.

Join from Computer, iOS or Android:

https://middlebury.zoom.us/j/644646580

Join from Telephone:

US: +1 312 626 6799  or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 253 215 8782  or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833

Meeting ID: 644 646 580 (needed if joining from telephone)

Won’t you grab the Mic and share how your week is going? Or ask your community for ideas?

RSVP - Add Name and email below

ASK or SHARE

Add topics to share, resources, ideas, questions below

Sign up, Ask Questions using this Google Doc

 CAN”T MAKE IT but still want to connect?

And we’ll record the session for you.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com